Experience: 1+ year
As an SEO Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and setting a
strategy for an assigned set of client websites.
As part of our services team, you will be singularly focused on developing strategies to optimize
client's sites to deliver on the BMERS promise of helping our clients drive more direct
bookings at a lower cost.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and current strategy.
Uncover new opportunities and develop a keyword strategy for assigned sites
- Apply on-page optimization principles in defining a new strategy for client sites - content selection, page titles, meta descriptions, H1, H2 and image alt tags
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization
- Run SEO & technical site audits on assigned clients' websites. Create to-do lists/optimization opportunities for fixes to items discovered during SEO & technical audits
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Perform off-page tasks such as blogger outreach, directory & citation submission etc
- Perform post launch technical implementation (i.e submit site to google, setup keywords tracking, setup goals, setup 301 redirections)
- Monitor and compile monthly SEO performance reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven SEO skills with 1+ years' experience working as an SEO practitioner
- Strong command of digital marketing principles and SEO analytics. You are comfortable with actively monitoring digital marketing efforts and sharing results and insights.
- Proactive self-starter. You are driven. No one needs to push you to excel, it's just who you are.
- Creative, innovative problem solver with an analytical and technical perspective.
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and various SEO tools. Familiarity with GShift a definite asset.
- In additional to all of the above, it would be considered a h3 asset if you bring any of following to the table: Working knowledge of PPC advertisement, Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, experience with Remarketing as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Youtube advertising.
- You are eager to learn adapt and perfect your work. You seek out help and put it to good use.
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude. You embrace challenges and find a way to come up with solutions that drive success for our customers and our company.
Send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you are right fit for this job.